Elder Law refers to that area of legal practice devoted to post-retirement age needs.
Our legal team assists with a variety areas within the field of Elder Law, including:
- Estate Planning Tools (Wills, Trusts, etc.)
- Special Needs Trusts
- Medicaid and Medicare Planning
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Asset Protection Planning
- Planning for Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facilities
- Estate Taxes, Gift Taxes, and Generation Skipping Taxes
- Incapacity Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Fiduciary issues, including litigation
To learn more, call our office in Roanoke or Smith Mountain Lake at 540-721-5110, or use our contact form to schedule a consultation today. We serve clients in Montgomery County, Franklin County and beyond.